They say it’s the time of year where there are more breaks, but if you want your relationship to survive before, during and after the holidays, these are the tips you have to put into practice TODAY.
Summer is the perfect time for you and your partner to suffer some kind of crisis. Either because you spend more free time together or because you have taken different paths on vacation and you can meet other people, during the summer holidays couples break with greater assiduity. But if you do not want to be one of those relationships that puts an end to your love, you should read this carefully.
5 SIMPLE TIPS TO NOT BREAK UP WITH YOUR PARTNER IN SUMMER
Spending more time with that person we love, sometimes is not as idyllic as we had originally thought. The great free time we spend together with our partner, can make us focus more on the defects than on the virtues of this.
But not only are we going to have to spend time with our partner, in most of the occasions we will also have the opportunity to share vacations with family and friends of this one and it could produce a continuous disagreement with the person we want and that is when we started rethink ending the relationship. But in order to avoid this situation, you should follow these simple tips :
- The important thing is communication : during the holiday period it is advised that if something bothers you, you do not like it or what you do not share with that person it is better to speak it calmly and to solve it in a calm and civilized way. You will see how you understand and arrive at a good port.
- Plan a trip exclusively with that person : a weekend getaway, visiting an exotic country, discovering a new city … Any excuse is good to share time together and what is better: plan and dream about that trip both.
- Do not listen to third parties : if you travel with a family, do not let yourself be influenced by your family and friends. Only you know that person and surely much more than them.
- Do not neglect the details : Even if you spend 1 week or 1 month with your partner and the routine comes to you, do not neglect the little things. Surprise him with a dinner, with some flowers or with an improvised plan. You will see how everything flows like a thousand wonders.
- Passion is important : do not forget that sex in a relationship is VERY important.